First of all, I want to thank all of you for your incredible outpouring of support for Dave Rexroth! And with his prosthetic eye surgery set for tomorrow, please join me and the entire Purtan family as we continue to pray for a successful outcome and speedy recovery for Dave...and comfort for his family!
A study by the University of Missouri found that spending too much time on Twitter can ruin your marriage.
- The one exception: Anthony Weiner.
- Thankfully you can post all about your S.O.B. partner on Facebook.
- This is nothing new...women have been dumping men for years because "he's all thumbs in bed".
The Running of the Bulls is underway in Pamplona, Spain, and one man has already been gored in the groin.
- Doctors say the man's brain damage may be permanent.
The Department of Homeland Security believes terrorists could be inserting bombs into smartphones before boarding planes.
- This gives a whole new meaning to someone "blowing up your phone".
- Great... Wanna bring down an airliner? There's an app for that!
- And you thought the person sitting next to you playing "Candy Crush Saga" was annoying.
On this day in 951 A.D. Paris was founded.
- Later that afternoon, a Parisian horse and wagon taxi driver overcharged a tourist from England trying to get to the Eiffel Tower.
- They would have called it "Saint du Jerry Lewis" but he hadn't been born yet.
The Washington Post is reporting that the NSA spends more time tracking ordinary American web users than targeted foreigners.
- They now have the largest collection of Cat pictures and crock pot recipes in the world.
- They may also know about that time you posted "Screw the IRS!" Of course you won't know for sure until next April.
For the first time ever, Congress is on the verge of emptying out the fund used to pay for repairs to our nations highways.
- So when Obama said, "If you like your Pothole...you can keep your Pothole!" he was actually telling the truth!
Have a great day and I'll see you back here on Wednesday!