25 years ago this Saturday, "Seinfeld" debuted on NBC. In honor of the anniversary and my Birthday tomorrow on the 11th, here are, in my opinion, the "11" best expressions (in no particular order) that Jerry, George, Elaine and Kramer added to the popular lingo.
- Shut! Up!
- Sponge Worthy
- Yada Yada Yada
- Here Ma...Have Some Tic-Tacs.
- Not That There's Anything Wrong With That!
- No Soup For You!
- Hello Newman...
- Master of My Domain
- I'm Out!
Reportedly OJ Simpson is insisting that he's the biological father of one of the Kardashian girls. and is demanding a DNA test to prove it.
- Personally, I'd be demanding a DNA test to prove that one of the Kardashian's WASN'T mine.
The author of a book on how to survive the Running of the Bulls in Pamplona is in critical condition after being gored in the leg by a bull in Pamplona.
- Apparently, he's a really good writer, but not much of a reader.
Robert Redford has signed on to play Dan Rather in the new movie called "Truth".
- The screenwriters say they still have a few wrinkles to work out...and they're all in Robert Redford's face.
A Judge in the small-town of Waterloo, NY has been indicted after stealing gasoline and lying about being attacked by two men wielding a toilet seat as he was leaving the courthouse last November.
- Looks like someone just flushed their Judicial career down the toilet.
- His wife says she has no idea why he made up the story...then again she doesn't understand why he leaves the toilet seat up at home either.
And now for some good news... Channel 7 is reporting that Dave Rexroth's surgery yesterday was a success! His damaged left eye was removed and will be replaced with a prosthetic eye in a second surgery next Thursday. Our thoughts and Prayers continue to be with Dave and the entire Rexroth family.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here tomorrow!