Welcome to the weekend and Podcast #127! It's my Birthday so please pardon any typos...I have frosting on my fingers. This week Jackie and I "unwrap" a lot of subjects including:
- Second Marriage for the AARP set...involving money and your kids (both the grown-up ones and your toddlers!)
- The recent passing of "Pinocchio".
- The latest Iraqi craziness...and why the Parliament can't seem to agree on anything even though the enemy is knocking on the front door!
- Germany's announcement that they're ending their no-spy agreement with the US. So be on the lookout for Nazi's hiding in your bushes!
- The "disturbing" secret a woman found out when she saw the house she was living in on the TV news.
- What Hitler, Stalin, Osama Bin Laden and Justin Bieber should all have had in common.
- How many eggs you can eat per week according to my doctor.
- The Purtan Family Birthday Calendar.
- Seinfeld's 25th Anniversary and my favorite lines and moments from the show.
So while I'm busy blowing out the candles, put on a party hat and celebrate with Podcast #127! (31:28)
Have a great day and I'll see you back here on Monday with my regular blog!