Welcome to the weekend and Podcast #121! Today Jackie, my wife Gail and I cover a wide range of topics that you "Kneed" to listen to:
- The history of "Spooning"...and how Rapper's could work it into their lyrics.
- A frightening new study about men and their underwear.
- Another frightening study about divorcing a sick spouse...Are men or women more likely to leave? (Hint...the people who leave have a strange relationship with their underwear).
- My recent awkward encounter with a woman who told me she has a crush on me.
- If you find yourself in need of a knee replacement...the things your doctor WON'T tell you, but my wife Gail WILL! She just had her left knee replaced and she gives us the nitty gritty (or is that "Knee-ty Gree-ty" on what the operation and recovery entails!
So while Gail keeps working on bending her new knee, let us bend your ear with Podcast #121!
Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here Monday with my regular blog!