I hope you had a Happy Mother's Day! The whole Purtan family (which includes SIX moms - 5 of my 6 daughters and my wife Gail!) celebrated at my daughter JoAnne's. Combined, they've given birth to a total of 14 children! The girls had a great time...and so did the boys who were outside celebrating "Making Them Mothers Day".
Today is Limerick Day.
- A National Holiday as declared by some man who once lived on Nantucket.
In an interview with Anderson Cooper, set to air tonight, Donald Sterling publicly apologizes for his racist remarks and asks if he shouldn't be forgiven for "one mistake".
- To prove how sorry he is, he says if allowed to keep the Clippers, he'll open up a special "Minorities Only" section in the arena.
After 50 years in television, Barbara Walters will sign off for good this Friday during her final appearance on "The View".
- So now it will be up to someone else to tell us that Bruce Jenner is the Most Fascinating Person of 2014.
"BabyCenter" says that the most popular name for boys born in 2013 was Noah.
- Especially among twin boys.
A new report says that doing Yoga can help victims of urinary incontinence control their urge to "go".
- Especially if they're in the "Standing-On-Your-Head-So-Water-Flows-Back-Into-Your-Bladder" position.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!