This is the week the Michigan Legislature votes on where the $115 Million they have earmarked for Pothole repairs in the State will go.
- I have a sinking feeling my neck of the woods isn't gonna make the cut.
- Talk about "Potluck"!
The National Library Association published it's annual list of most-complained about books at schools and libraries. It included the kid favorite "Captain Underpants" picture book series at #1, and "Fifty Shades of Grey" at #4.
- Isn't the lead character in "Fifty Shades of Grey" named "Captain Underpants"?
- Meanwhile Anthony Weiner has filed a lawsuit against the author of "Captain Underpants" for trademark infringement.
Hillary Clinton dodged a shoe thrown at her by a woman during a speech in Las Vegas.
- This explains why you always see one shoe on the side of the freeway. The other one was thrown at a politician.
- Bill wasn't with Hillary at the time...While she was playing "Duck", he was playing "Goose".
A group of scientists have found a way to grow a vagina in a laboratory.
- Susan Sarandon and Rosie O'Donnell have already been signed to perform in "The Laboratory Created Vagina Monologues".
U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius has resigned after her mishandling of the Obamacare rollout.
- I was going to send her an email wishing her luck, but she has no idea how to get on the internet.
The family of Oscar Pistorious' girlfriend says the disgraced sprinter is "a liar and a killer".
- You're not gonna believe this, but it made Oscar cry.
Speaking of crying...We're supposed to get 1 to 2 inches of snow over the Metro area tonight.
- This winter has lasted longer than Morley Safer's career on 60 Minutes.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!