American officials have concluded that North Korea was "centrally involved" in the hacking of Sony Pictures computers. The studio has pulled the offending movie "The Interview" (about a fictional plot to kill Kim Jong Un) from theatrical release.
- To appease Kim Jong Un...they're re-releasing his favorite movie..."Dumb & Dumber".
A new photo of Bill Clinton with a very wealthy supporter of his and her, um, rather buxom daughter has gone viral, leading some to say that Bill is up to his old tricks.
- And by "old tricks" they mean something he hasn't done since last week.
Elton John and his partner David Furnish, who had a civil union in 2005, will be officially married in England this weekend.
- Elton will wear something old, something new, something borrowed and a giant duck suit.
The US is restoring full diplomatic relations with Cuba after a secret year long conference in Canada that was negotiated by Pope Francis.
- Just before the agreement was signed, Obama asked the Pope, "How are the negotiations goin'?". The Pope replied, "They're goin' good, eh? Thanks for ahskin!"
- To celebrate, everyone involved smoked a Cuban Cigar and took in a Hockey game.
64 year old Stevie Wonder and his girlfriend welcomed a new baby daughter, Nia, this week. It's Stevie's ninth child.
- He's had eight other kids but says he didn't see this one coming.
President Obama told People Magazine that before he became President, he was often mistaken for a waiter at black-tie events.
- And Joe Biden said that since BECOMING Vice President, he's often mistaken as the Valet Parking Guy.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here tomorrow with a special Podcast tribute to Bill Bonds.