Pope Francis turns 78 today.
- If smoke comes out of the Vatican Chimney, you'll know he just blew out the candles on his cake.
- It'll be Angel Food Cake by the way.
- He went out to a restaurant Tuesday night for his Last Supper as a 77 year old.
Merriam-Webster dictionaries said "Culture" was the most used word of the year in 2014.
- And for Miley Cyrus, that word was most used in the sentence "Your culture came back positive".
South Korea announced that they will let citizens clone their dogs for $100,000.
- So now in Korea, you can have your dog, and eat him too!
According to a new survey, the most likely occupation for an "unfaithful" wife to have is "Teacher".
- Apparently they don't want anyone cheating on tests, but they have no problem cheating on their husbands.
- The guys they cheat with are known as "The Teacher's Heavy Pet".
Kathy Lee Gifford came forward to say that Bill Cosby once tried to kiss her.
- And Rosie O'Donnell came forward to say that Bill Cosby once tried to shake her hand.
Jeb Bush announced that he is "actively exploring the possibility of running for President in 2016"...on Facebook.
- He also posted a picture of his cat wearing a Santa hat and revealed that he's reached level 179 in Candy Crush Saga!
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!