It's Cyber Monday...the "Black Friday" of online shopping...with deep discounts available on just about everything on the Internet.
- In the Hacking community, "Cyber Monday" is known as "The Most Wonderful Day of the Year".
President Obama spent part of the Holiday weekend shopping for books at a Washington bookstore.
- He got Michelle a copy of "The Joy of Cooking... With Kale".
- He got himself a copy of "Obamacare For Dummies".
The new Hunger Games sequel was tops at the Box Office for the second straight week, taking in $56.9 million.
- Meanwhile the film "The Chinese Hunger Games" took in double that amount...because everyone who saw it, wanted to see it again an hour later.
NASA scientists are developing a way to make rocket fuel out of human waste.
- Insiders know the program as "The Kardashian Project".
James Cameron told Empire Magazine that the upcoming sequels to his film "Avatar" will literally make fans "poop their pants".
- So I'm thinking this would not make a great "First Date" movie.
An Italian scientist is studying the learning benefits of posting scientific facts onto pictures of female breasts.
- Sounds like somebody's wife found his stash of Playboy magazines...
Have a great day and I'll see you back here on Tuesday!