Welcome to the weekend and Podcast #141. This go-around we dip our podcasting toes in a whole pool of topics including:
- The longest laugh in television history... and several other classic competing claims for that title.
- The two teenage girls who joined ISIS, ended up pregnant, and now want to go home to Mommy and Daddy.
- Speaking of doofuses...we talk of the Kardashian and Hilton sisters partying together in Dubai.
- Also...frightening Ferris Wheels and the Carney's who operate them.
- Comedy Clubs charging people "by the laugh".
- My bad experience with On-Star.
- And do "Up Skirt" photos violate a woman's privacy???
It may be a week until Halloween, but you can "treat" yourself to some "goodies" right now by tuning into Podcast #141! (28:07)
Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here Monday with my regular blog!