A Federal Judge ruled that taking "Up-Skirt" photos is NOT a violation of a woman's privacy.
- Apparently the judge was appointed back when Bill Clinton was President.
- So guys...forget about putting mirrors on your shoes! Install a camera instead.
A new report claims that NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden is living in Russia with his American girlfriend, who happens to be a stripper.
- He was looking for someone who wouldn't keep secrets from him and let's face it, it's hard to keep secrets from a guy when you're naked all the time.
Speaking of Snowden...he told an interviewer that if Americans want to protect their privacy, they should stay away from Google and Facebook.
- If you don't believe me, Google it.
- It's terrifying to think that governments around the world may know exactly what level you're on in Candy Crush Saga.
A study by Rockefeller University found that scientists can enhance the sex drive in mice by placing a hormone in their brains.
- Minnie Mouse was one of the test subjects which explains why Mickey is so darn happy all the time!
- They were going to try to implant the hormone in a dog, but it turns out Charlie Sheen is afraid of needles.
A new Gallup Poll found that 20% of Americans are worried about getting Ebola.
- The other 80% don't watch TV.
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un missed another event this past Friday, making it 5 weeks since he's been seen in public.
- He's like the "Air Malaysia" of ruthless dictators.
The Kardashians were seen partying with the Hilton sisters in Dubai over the weekend.
- Admit it...you kinda wish there'd been an armed drone in the area.
- There haven't been that many half-wits gathered in one place since the last "Three Stooges Convention".
- It was the first-ever official meeting of an "Anti-Think Tank".
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!