Welcome to the weekend and a very special Podcast featuring 50 amazing facts about the human body that I came across and wanted to share with you. Many of the facts are given in quiz form - that you can play along with. Some are answered by Jackie and my wife Gail…but I’ll give you ALL the answers, even the ones they couldn’t get!
- The only cell in the body that’s visible by the human eye.
- The suprisingly strongest muscle in the body.
- Why one lung is smaller than the other.
- What in a newborn baby is 1/4 quarter of it’s total length, but by age 25 will only make up 1/8 of the whole body.
- What three things pregnant women dream about most during the first trimester.
- What, by age 60, will most people have lost 1/2 of (not counting car keys!)
- Like fingerprints, everyone has a unique ________ that can be used for ID!
- The colder the room you sleep in, the higher the chances you’ll have a ________. (Extra blankets is not the correct answer!)
For the answers to these 8 questions…plus 42 more amazing facts about the human body, just click on Podcast #94!
Sharpen your pencils and have fun!