Dr. Conrad Murray, the doctor convicted of manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson says if he’s called to testify in Kathryn Jackson’s $40 billion lawsuit against concert promoter AEG Live, he will reveal bombshell info that would hurt both sides. He said it should be considered an “imminent nuclear threat”.
- Sounds like somebody needs to take a little propofol and chill out.
- I just wish Michael’s pet monkey Bubbles was still alive so we could get the real story.
After admitting that his “sexting” continued long after he resigned from Congress in disgrace for the same offense, Anthony Weiner is now blaming his continued behavior on a “rough patch in his marriage”.
- A “rough patch” that began the first time his wife Huma found out he was sending naked pictures of his Johnson to other women.
Meanwhile, a Veteran Detroit Police Officer, Don Johnson, has been fired for sending an explicit photo of himself to another officer.
- So “Johnson” pulled a “Weiner”!
In other semi-perverts in the news…Geraldo Rivera explained away his tweeting a suggestive picture of himself in nothing but a low-slung towel, to alcohol and lonliness. He said he got home from work, had a few cocktails and decided that he looked so good for a 70-year-old, he wanted to share.
- He then took the picture off the internet and locked it in Al Capone’s Vault.
- So apparently 70 is the new stupid.
A new report shows that Google accounts for 25% of all internet traffic.
- If you don’t believe me, just Google it.
McDonalds is predicting a tough sales year.
- It all started when Mayor McCheese started tweeting women pictures of his Big Mac.
- In a related story, it’s been revealed that the “Burger King” has a Whopper Junior.
The Detroit City Council has called for a federal investigation into George Zimmerman.
- Next on the agenda: Figuring out a way to get the traffic lights to work.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Friday with a brand-spanking new Podcast (#87) with special guest, the always funny Joe Noune!