Barry Gibb, the last surviving member of the Bee Gees is writing a song about…wait for it…convicted boyfriend-killer Jodi Arias, who may get the death penalty.
- It’s tentative title? “Not Stayin’ Alive”.
- Barry admits it’s an odd topic for a song but says he wants to “take a stab at it”.
The IRS mistakenly exposed more than one hundred thousand social security numbers online.
- But don’t worry…the White House said it was just one guy in Cincinnati who made the mistake.
- They say he was “dealt with” which in Government speak means he got a promotion and a company car!
Two House Democrats introduced a bill to estabish a US National Park on the moon, on the site of the Apollo mission landings.
- Now if they can just get somebody to make an RV that flies.
- For you conspiracy theorists, the park will actually be located on a movie set in Hollywood.
A Golden Corral employee went online and exposed that the restaurant’s management hides food out by the dumpster during health inspections and then brings it back in.
- Well this explains the old tennis shoe I found at the salad bar.
Speaking of food…Mexico replaced the U.S. as the world’s fattest nation, with 32% of Mexicans considered obese compared to “just” 31% of Americans.
- All we have to do to reclaim the #1 title is build a few more Taco Bells!
- So apparently all those illegal immigrants aren’t “Running for the Border”…they’re actually waddling towards it.
DirecTV is launching a new channel for $4.95 a month called DogTV that promises to entertain dogs 24 hours a day.
- The line-up of shows includes “Two and A Half Pit Bulls”, “Leave It To The Retriever”, and “The Butt-cherlorette”.
- Ironically I heard about it on CNN - The Canine News Network.
- They even plan on showing classic movies like “The Maltese & The Falcon”.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Thursday…July 11th…Hmmm, why does that date ring a bell???