A new test can predict a heart attack seven years in advance simply by looking at your fingers.
- If you’re licking frosting off them at the time of the test, you may have the heart attack even sooner.
- Actually they just need to look at your middle finger. If it’s up enough, they figure you’re a really angry person with high blood pressure.
Al Jazeera is opening an office in Detroit.
- Good for Al…I didn’t realize his business was going so well!
For the first time, Facebook has entered the Fortune 500 list of the 500 biggest companies in the world.
- Apparently Forbes doesn’t realize that Facebook has a million “fake shareholders”.
KFC is marketing its new chicken using the slogan “I ate the bone!”
- The guy who came up with the idea was so emotional, he was all choked-up.
- Apparently they’re trying to get a piece of the coveted “Dogs who love fast food” market.
North Korea sentenced an American citizen to 15 years hard labor.
- Unfortunately that American citizen wasn’t Dennis Rodman.
Fox canceled the reality show “Cops” after 25 years, but it was immediately picked up by the cable channel, Spike TV.
- To spice up the show, Spike TV is adding anchors who will wear the same sleeveless, ribbed, stained white TV shirts as the suspects.
An Australian menswear designer has created a $2400 wallet made out of whale foreskin.
- It seems to me a whale has enough foreskin to produce a full set of luggage and a weekend getaway bag.
- Interestingly, the inventor was a marine biologist who spent some time in the penile system.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Wednesday! And don’t forget to check out Podcast #78 “Tom Ryan’s Excellent (Air Conditioned) Adventure in Disney World”! It’s up on the homepage NOW!