Well it’s finally here! After what has to be one of the longest winters and most definitely sluggish Springs on record, we’ve finally reached MAY! Does this mean the snow is gone for good? Of course not! This is Michigan! But if you’ve been debating whether or not to bring out the old black socks and sandals…debate no more!
I think my old friend Charlie Krutsch celebrated it best when he said, “Hurray! Hurray! It’s the 1st of May! Outdoor Scr—wing Starts Today!”
Kwame’s Mommy & former US Congresswoman Carolyn “Cheeks” Kilpatrick, is currently serving on an independant committee looking into extra-terrestrial alien life. She, along with a few other former Congresspeople, are attending a 5-day conference, and for this, each are being paid $20,000. Cheeks says that “I’ve always been interested in extra-terrestrial life”.
- It must be true since she gave birth to an alien.
Inmates across the country have been giving Prison reviews on Yelp.com. Yelp is a site where people usually write reviews of restaurants and hotels.
- “Yelp” is also the most frequently heard word in prison showers.
- Hotels are rated 1 to 5, Prisons from 20 to life.
While were on the topic of reviews…Texas authorites are investigating a website called eecie.net that allows users to rate the services of prostitutes.
- The site was created after Hookers put up a site that rated their clients, and most of them said, “Not everything is bigger in Texas!”
A new report says that 57% of companies are giving employees the option of working from home.
- The practice is otherwise known as “Firing people”.
- Drive-thru fast food restaurant employees have the option - but they have to have really long arms.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Thursday!