A new study found that men really have a hard time reading women’s emotions.
- D’oh! I mean Duh!
The latest hipster parenting movement is “going diaper-free”: Instead of putting diaper on babies, parents look for signals that they’re about to go and rush them to a bathroom.
- “Signals” include warm liquid running down the parents leg.
- So basically they don’t believe in Pampering their kids.
President Obama offered to wash the cars of U.S. Senators if they pass the immigration bill.
- Then once it’s passed, all the immigrants will wash the Senator’s cars… just like they do now.
- The Senators said they’d consider it, but only if Obama wears a bikini.
4 in 10 Americans say obese people should have to buy an extra airline seat and should be weighed at the airport.
- Which basically means that 6 in10 Americans are obese.
- In a related story, 9 out of 10 Americans believe Linsday Lohan should be charged extra for all of her emotional baggage.
New York mayoral hopeful Anthony Weiner has opened a new Twitter account.
- Hot dog!!!
Last week Kim Karsashian and Kris Humpries officially divorced.
- Finally our long national nightmare is over.
- Humphries didn’t get a dime in the settlement but got something much more valuable - He’s no longer related to the Kardashians.
Have a great day, and thank you all for your kind wishes to my daughter JoAnne on her birthday yesterday!
P.S. NEW PODCAST FRIDAY…GUARANTEED!