From a new Mayor for Detroit (Duggan or Napoleon) to a proposal in Ferndale to legalize small amounts of marijuana for "personal use", there's plenty to head to the polls for today.
- Coincidentally it's also election day in Prison and Kwame is said to be a shoe-in for "Mayor of the Yard".
On the National level, incumbent NJ Gov. Chris Christie is predicted to re-capture his Governorship by a landslide.
- Then again, pretty much anytime Chris Christie stands up, it causes a landslide.
In a speech last night, President Obama denied saying that he promised all Americans that "if you like your health-care plan, you can keep your health-care plan, Period." The only problem is, he's been captured on tape at least 29 times saying that very thing.
- Apparently he doesn't realize that the only people who don't know what he promised are the same two guys who still have no idea that just 15 minutes can save you 15% or more on car insurance.
Kellogg's is laying off 7% of it's workforce due to low cereal sales.
- When Tony the Tiger was shown his early retirement package, he said "Well that's Grrreat! NOT!"
- Luckily, the employees still have their 401 Special K's to fall back on.
Miami Dophins lineman Richie Incognito was suspended Sunday while the league investigates allegations that he was bullying a rookie teammate. He lashed out on Twitter against critics saying they're hiding behind "unnamed sources".
- This from a man who's last name is "Incognito".
Justin Bieber was rushed out of of a Brazilian brothel by his security team with a sheet over his head.
- It was easy to identify him because his security team used the Beebs own Spongebob sheet to cover his face.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday! And don't forget to make your voice heard today... VOTE!