Sorry...because of the storms - our internet was down over a huge sports weekend!
First MSU dominated Michigan for the fifth time in the last 6 years with a 29-6 victory. Congrats to the Green and better luck next year to the Blue!
Plus... The Tigers have a new manager. Though he's never been a Baseball manager, most "experts" seem to think he's the right guy for the Tigs. With 18 years behind the plate (one of those - the 1999 season - with the Tigers) he knows the intricacies of the game. And, according to my six daughters, he's a lot better looking than the previous manager. (No offense, Jim!)
After it was revealed that the United States had been spying on German Chancellor Angela Merkel, the 2 countries agreed to talk it out.
- What’s the big deal? It’s not like they don’t follow each other on Twitter!
NSA Leaker Edward Snowden got a job working for a Russian Website.
- His first day on the job, he told everyone at the company who their “Secret Santa” was.
Pope Francis now has 10 million followers on Twitter.
- He’s also considering launching a dating site for single Christians similar to ChristianMingle.com. The Pope’s is called: MatchMadeInHeaven.com.
- This weekend he sent one out reading: “So tempted to buy Apples at Market! #Adam&Eve”
Despite Iran’s new President “suggesting” that his people stop chanting the phrase “Death to America,” the country’s Revolutionary Guards said they’re committed to using it.
- I guess "America Sucks" just didn't have the same "punch".
- To be honest, they don’t have the money to buy new Business Cards.
Meanwhile Tehran is going ahead with it’s 34th annual “Death to America” festival later this month.
- It’s hard to believe it’s been 34 years! We were all so young and innocent during “The Summer Of Hate”…
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday! And don't forget to check out Podcast #99 now up for your listening pleasure! Just click on the Podcast button at the top of this page!