Great frustration from Tiger fans everywhere because the Tiger starting pitching has been excellent, and yet...in the last two games with sparkling performances by both Max Scherzer and Justin Verlander the Tigers lost both games. The Tiger bats are MIA. Let's hope that changes tonight, in Game 4 with Doug Fister on the mound. Game time: 8:07.
A new survey of NJ residents found that Governor Chris Christie is more popular than...wait for it...New Jersey's own Bruce Springstein.
- Apparently they think Christie was "Born to Run" even more than "The Boss".
- To be fair, the survey was conducted at a Krispy Kreme Donut Shop.
Bloomberg News reports that the economy is so rough, some women are selling their hair, eggs and breast milk just to make ends meet.
- Men are complaining that if women continue to do this, there won't be anything left to hang onto.
53% of people say they would rather have a cup of coffee in the morning than have sex.
- How lucky is MSNBC's Joe Scarborough's wife? No matter how you look at it, she gets her "Morning Joe"!
- In a related story, it was announced that the average price for a hooker is just slightly less than a large coffee at Starbucks.
Hillary Clinton told the crowd at a bizarre behind-closed-door speech to the "National Association of Convenience Stores" that she was one of the biggest supporters of the raid that took out Osama Bin Laden, while Joe Biden (her potential rival in 2016) was completely against it.
- Joe Biden would have been mad at her remarks, but admitted he had no recollection of the raid.
- Convenience store attendees said they learned a lot, while the only thing Hillary learned is that the manager does not have a key to the safe.
The head of staffing for Congress says that the requirement that staffers give up their government health plans for Obamacare is already causing a "brain drain" as top staffers resign.
- Which is a big problem because "brain drain" is not covered under Obamacare.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday. GO TIGERS!!!