Despite heading for a high in the fifties tomorrow, today’s inclement weather has led to a whole slew of school and other closings… Here’s a partial list:
- The “Airport Landing Strip and Sip” is open….although runway dancers are delayed due to icing.
- “Eat, Drink & Meet Mary” is closed. (Apparently Mary slid into a ditch on her way in to work).
- Centerline’s “Chug ‘n Hurl” is closed. The driveway isn’t plowed…but the guy who runs the snowblower is.
- Tony’s “Bottom’s Up Beer and Bowl” is open…but the two left lanes are closed.
- Pedro’s Mexican Cantina is open…but all Margarhetta Salt has been diverted to the parking lot.
- “The Booby Trap” is open, but dancers are dancing on main poles only.
- The “We’re Always Open Mini-Mart” is closed because the staff is stuck in traffic - but the manager wants to remind you that when he does arrive, he will not have a key to the safe.
- “St. Agnostic’s High” is closed - unless you choose to believe otherwise.
- The “Conquer Your Fear Of Driving In The Snow & Ice” self-help group has been cancelled until Spring.
- All Michigan Secretary of States Offices are open and running with their usual three hour delay.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here (with temps in the 50’s!) Tuesday!