A recent study shows that the number one use for Smartphones is checking the weather.
- So now it costs us hundreds of dollars to do something we used to do for free by looking outside.
A new study finds that an increasing number of Americans prefer to attend Megachurches.
- That’s because it’s easier to fall asleep without anyone noticing when your surrounded by thousands of other people.
-Coming soon: Megachurch Drive thrus… “Hey… you want forgiveness with that?”
According to reports, President Obama is being criticized for brewing beer in the White House.
- To answer the charges, he said “I didn’t build that!”
California Senator Barbara Boxer said that the Republicans have a “War on Women” because maybe they didn’t like their Moms or their first wives.
- What a stupid and ignorant statement that is…What man doesn’t doesn’t like his Mom?
It looks like Hurricane Issac may hit Tampa, Florida during the Republican National Convention there.
- Maybe all the hot air inside will balance all the hot air outside.
The British Royal Family is mad about the Internet pictures of a naked Prince Harry from that wild party in Las Vegas last weekend.
- Although they are thankful that it wasn’t Charles and Camilla that went to Vegas.
Kanye West is in talks to be a judge on American Idol.
- I think it’s a good choice, especially if Beyonce has a new video out.
On this day in 1609 the telescope was first demonstated by Galileo.
- The telescope was first demonstrated for me in my frat house at Syracuse University, across from a girl’s dorm.
FYI… Just a reminder that tomorrow, Friday, Aug. 24th is the deadline for First Round voting in the Suburban Collection’s “Great Charity Giveaway”! A total of $40,000 will be given away to local charities! Make your voice heard by clicking on any one of the SC ads on this page right now!
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here for “Podcast Friday”!