A Chinese company has a new summer product for men who like wearing Speedos but who dread the notorious “shrinkage” caused by swimming in cool waters. It’s the “Male Size-Enhancing Speedo Bulge”, a lightweight, one-size-fit’s-all cup that fits snuggly inside a Speedo. The device costs about $8 and comes with little “bra hooks” that attach to the suit, to make sure it doesn’t slip out of place.
- That’s one “wardrobe malfunction” I don’t want to see!
- And to think I just mastered the whole “bra hook” thing last week.
- The company has reportedly hired a celebrity spokesperson: Anthony Weiner.
- Chinese men used to just put bananas in their Speedos, but they tended to “bunch up”.
- In preparation for his summer holiday, Kim Jong Ill has already ordered a dozen.