The dating website for hotties, BeautifulPeople.com was hit with what’s been dubbed a “Shrek” virus last month and allowed 30,000 people to join who were not up to the site’s high standards for attractiveness. As director Greg Hodge put it, many the new members were “no oil painting”. Web masters have since notified the “unfortunate” new members that they were being dumped. Hodge expressed “sincere regret,” and said “it must be a bitter pill to swallow, but better to have had a slice of heaven than never to have tasted it at all.”
- He then went back to staring at himself in the mirror!
- They also offered the rejects a free one month membership in their sister website “e-HitWithAnUglyStick.com”.
- If the “acceptable” members are so beautiful, how come they have to join an on-line dating service?
- A complaint has been filed with the Better Business Bureau by a “Mr. B. A. Muskovito”.
- The “unattractive people” may not have been “oil paintings” but I bet the “beautiful people” were all photo-shopped.