As President Obama visits Ground Zero following his decision NOT to release the post-mortem photos of Osama Bin Laden, we’re learning a lot about how Bin Laden was living in Pakistan. He was reportedly locked inside with 9 women and 23 children; there was marijuana growing in his garden, possibly for his kidney pain; and he had 500 euros sewn into his clothes in case he had to make a quick getaway.
- I guess that whole “quick getaway” thing didn’t work out too well for him.
- 9 women and 23 children? Apparently he was only interested in that whole 72 “virgin” thing when he got to paradise.
- Osama had a pot garden? You mean the poor guy not only had kidney problems, he had glaucoma?
- Apparently he was even “higher” on America’s wanted list than we thought.
- This explains why he was known to say, “I’d walk a mile with my Camel for a Joint”.
- Apparently the Seals misunderstood when Osama said, “I need a hit… man!”