Child Protective Services in San Francisco have taken custody of 8-year-old beauty pageant contestant Britney Campbell after her cosmetic aesthetician mom, Kerry Campbell, admitted on Good Morning America that she gives Britney Botox injections to smooth her facial wrinkles before pageants. The FDA does not allow cosmetic Botox for children. In the TV interview, Britney said it hurts to get the injections but she was used to the pain. She said, “I just, like, don’t, like, think wrinkles are nice on little girls.”
- And I just, like, don’t, like, think that Britney’s mom is the sharpest knife in the drawer.
- I thought it was cruel when my mom used to make me clean behind my ears!
- The bad news? Britney’s 9th Birthday party featuring face-painting and liposuction for the kids has been cancelled.
- On the bright side, Britney’s mom did read to her every night… “Rip Van Wrinkle”.
- Her mother has big plans for her daughter’s future in showbiz… When she turns twelve she’s having Britney’s name legally changed from “Britney Campbell” to “Britney Botox”.