Hugh Hefner explained his sex life to the New York Times. Turns out he’s just an old fashioned guy. Hef says he didn’t lose his virginity until he was 22. He claims his next two wives cheated on him; he felt older and “not well” when married to Kimberly Conrad, and that he was faithful, but she wasn’t. He says that’s why he overcompensated by dating twins and up to seven women at a time. But the 84-year-old Hefner says he’s now ready to settle down with 24-year-old Playmate fiance Crystal Harris and that, “I expect to spend the rest of my life with her.”
- At last we understand! Hugh was being used by all of these women and he was just “overcompensating”!
- He could date a 70-year-old and still feel “older”!
- Apparently Hef could have starred in a movie called, “SHE’S just not that Into You”.
- He picks the women he dates out of his own magazine… and yet he’s the one being used.
- What 20-something woman wouldn’t have the hots for a pipe-smoking octogenarian who walks around in a bathrobe all day?
- But it hasn’t been easy for Hef… think of all the hours he’s spent sitting on the couch with his seven girlfriends watching their favorite shows on Nickelodeon!