Last night, ABC announced the cast for the next series of “Dancing With The Stars” and here’s the line-up: boxer Sugar Ray Leonard, “Karate Kid” Ralph Macchio, rapper Romeo, radio/TV hosts Wendy Williams and Mike Catherwood, model Petra Nemacova, actress Chelsea Kane, ex-WWE wrestler Chris Jericho, former Hugh Hefner girlfriend Kendra Wilkinson, Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward and Kirstie Alley.
- So they’ve got two wide receivers!
- Producers are a little afraid that Hines Ward might “spike” his partner on the dance floor everytime one of the judges gives him 6 points.
- I hope Kirstie Alley isn’t a diva… if she starts throwing her weight around, somebody’s gonna get hurt!
- Kirstie may get plenty of “Cheers” from the audience, but I wouldn’t want to be the guy who has to lift her over my head!
- The rest of Hugh Hefner’s former girlfriends will make up the entire ballroom audience!