Charlie told TMZ.com that he’s writing a tell-all book about his life on the set of “Two and A Half Men”, to be called “When the Laughter Stopped”. He’s hoping to spark a bidding war among publishers and get an an advance of at least $10 million dollars.
- Which he will use to buy a really nice briefcase full of cocaine.
- I’m sure his fans are dying to “crack” open the pages.
- “When the Laughter Stopped”? I thought that title was already taken by Hugh Hefner’s 24-year-old fiance for her upcoming book about their wedding night.
- Since he’s decided to include a chapter on his “porn family” it’s going to be a pop-up book.
- Alternate names for the book? “Meth. It’s What’s For Dinner” and “Peter Pan Meets Captain Hooker!”