Hersha Howard of Florida is charged with aggravated battery and assault with a deadly weapon in a dispute over… Girl Scout Cookies! Police say Howard went into her roommates bedroom and accused her of stealing her Thin Mints. The two began arguing, then fighting. The roommate’s husband pulled Howard off his wife who fled the room, but Howard allegedly followed her, threatened her with sciccors and hit her with a board.
- All this over Thin Mints? Tagalongs maybe…
- Howard says she was just following the Girl Scout Motto… “On my honor, I will try: To serve God and my country, To help people at all times, And to beat the crap out of anyone who touches my cookies.”
- If convicted, this woman’s gonna end up in the “Lemon Cooler”.
- If only she’d asked politely… “Please can I have Samoa?”
- Howard’s lawyer says she’ll not only walk, she’ll “Do-Si-Do” on the charges!