Lindsay Lohan showed up in an LA courtroom yesterday to plead “Not Guilty” to charges she stole a $2500 necklace from a Jewelry store. But what really “stole” the show was her outfit…
Lindsay showed up wearing a skin tight white lycra mini-dress. She faces up to 3 and 1/2 years in the slammer if convicted and asked to take a lie-detector test to prove her innocence. But Prosecutors said “no”, deeming the test unreliable.
- I don’t know why they objected to the lie-dector… it was the same one they used on O.J.
- I wish her lawyer good luck with that “If the necklace don’t fit, you must acquit” strategy.
- Nothing say’s “I’m just a simple, honest girl-next-door” than showing up in front of a judge wearing something from the “Charlie Sheen Porn Family Collection”.
- As she walked out of court she was overheard whispering to her lawyer, “A little song, a little dance… a little jewelry down my pants!”
- She wanted to steal the judges gavel… but there was no place to hide it!