TWO SHOWBIZ SHOCKERS…
Elizabeth Taylor-Hilton-Wilding-Todd-Fisher-Burton-Burton-Warner-Fortensky is denying rumors that she’s set to marry for the ninth time. She told fans that she loves her manager but isn’t ready to wed again –making the announcement via Twitter.
- Personally, I think she’s “twittered” enough.
And Tony Dow, who played Wally on “Leave It To Beaver”, turns 65 today…
- I’ve heard rumors that he’s going to star in a remake of the show called “You Can Leave It To Beaver, But At His Age He Won’t Remember Where He Left It”.
New research shows that the sexes have weathered the recession quite differently. A British study found that men tend to invest in stocks and bonds and as a result have taken quite a hit in the last few years. Women on the other hand, saw a need and started their own businesses. Take Sarah Tremellen, whose pregnancy made her breasts balloon to a G-Cup. Unable to find bras that fit, she started Bravissimo lingerie as a mail order firm. She now employs 350 people, selling sexy lingerie to women up to breast size 40JJ.
- Wow! Talk about your double-digit inflation.
- Being a man, I did the stocks and bonds thing and lost big. Now who’s the boob?
The makers of the auto device I-kube studied accident records to discover the most dangerous foods to eat while driving. They found that one in 20 drivers had crashed or had a near miss while eating or drinking at the wheel. According to the data, most accidents occurred while drivers were attempting to eat a bag of chips.
- I’ll admit I had a near miss eating behind the wheel. And from that day to this I’ve never had French Onion Soup while driving again.
- Big Al was recently involved in a car accident while eating. The bad news is – his airbag didn’t deploy. The good news is Al’s bag of Cheese Puffs cushioned the impact.